What I’m hoping to accomplish: I’m really hoping to get these course themes nailed by the end of the day, and start organizing my units (then assignments). This is not going to happen in one day, but I’m still aiming to have this accomplished by the end of the week, so the Project Man will not be breathing down my neck on Monday.
What I’ve accomplished:
I managed to nail down some very good themes to start out with, and I started organizing how I would like my units to lay out (how many, where things go (roughly), how to plan them with UBD, etc.). This is coming along well actually. I’m feeling pretty good about my themes overall, but I have to say, there will be some re-hashing already, I can tell. I wish we didn’t have to have rote crap in our course.